Bridging the Gap
Parent Conference 2023
"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."
- Proverbs 22:6 KJV
Families are constantly exposed to the world's perspective on parenting. As parents, what are we to believe? What are we to teach our children?
How do we bridge the gap between parents and children?
At Greater Life Baptist Church, we are committed to equipping you with information and resources through all ages and stages of your child's developmental years.
We know that the best way to do this is to share, from God's Word, some tried and true principles that will help you as you strive to be a
Christ-like parent in 2023.
Join us for a day of learning how to become the parent God wants you to be.
Saturday, May 6th | 9 AM - 4 PM
Doors will open at 8:30 AM. Light breakfast items will be available.
- Breakout Sessions for Moms and Dads
- Testimonies from Pastor Tim Blue and Mrs. Laura Blue
- Q&A with a Panelist of Parents from Greater Life Baptist Church
- Special Message for Parents by Pastor Tim Blue
- Door Prizes
* We will not offer childcare during this event.
* Nursing infants are welcome to attend.